1. try 1000 najczęściej używanych słówek1000 słów po angielsku z wymowąCallan stage 9lekcja 27, do 48 włacznie1000 najważniejszych słów2
she attempted a comeback in 2001
successful, failed, conscious attempt at sth, attempt against liberty, life, health
the thief attempted to escape through a window.
to attempt to boost tourists numbersAngielski 4rok 1 sempierwsza lekcjaLongman Common 3000 part 1państwo i prawo 2Must know:) to do your best during Matura Exam
These cheese pies are really tasty.
This dish is tasty.
We will be able to keep food fresh and tasty out of the fridge for much longer.
has a good taste/flavour
smacznydom, edukacja, geografia, hobby, jedzenie, kierunk...dom, jedzeniepodstawowe czasowinkikartkówka styczeń 2014 część 2♥ Wild World ♥
4. attempt to Industrial Relations str. 22(not) to +bezokolicznik
5. try to
I tried to speak but no sound came out.
I'm trying to find a job, but it's very hard.Verb patternsMessages unit 3People - module 1
When I'm not rehearsing I read sripts and learn lines.
You have to spend lots of time rehearsing for that part; Hamlet is one of the most difficult characters to play.
rehearsalUpstream U 1-3Bridge of Spies
You can sample a delicious cousine.
[noun] - a small part of something that shows you what the rest is like
group of people or things that is chosen out of a larger number and is questioned or tested in order to obtain information about the larger group
if you have an abscess your doctor may decide to lance or cut it - this will allow them to gather a sample of the pus inside
próbkaon screen b2+ unit 5
8. have a go On Screen Word List 7Expression with go
9. give it a go słownictwo angielski z książki "matura masters -in...MACMILLAN, Matura Masters, Intermediate, Unit 6Turtle B - Kuchnia 8
10. keep trying War yesterday ad today